Author Topic: [ITEM] Dragon Claw Weapons  (Read 17093 times)

Offline Lin2Marduk

• Administrator
  • Balrog of Destruction
    • View Profile
    • Lin2Century
Re: [ITEM] Dragon Claw Weapons
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2016, 04:20:19 PM »
Hello

I'd like to give you some important News about Topics discussed in this thread.

1) The top-grade Dragon weapons are available now. It took me longer since I couldn't adapt the files as I wished. It was a technical Problem with the Client.

2) You've probably seen that Token of Love can now be gathered from all Monsters in the game

3) Once more I'm astonished when I hear that your clan member left the Server. You know, I never hear These things. Players just leave without telling me why, whithout giving me Chance to "explain" something. I've experienced Players in the past that were angry because of a certain circumstance. But instead of discussing this Topic with me they just left. Maybe the way he know it was just a custom implementation. Anyway, back to the Topic.

It is true, the "slasher" weapons are regular 2 handed swords (https://l2wiki.com/Lindvior_Slasher_(Standard)) Check out the link, it says 2 handed sword. All Dragon weapons that exist as in the wiki shown were implementent by me. I have no other weapons to add, I'm sorry for that. He must stick to other normal weapons (ie not Dragon weapons). It is really the case, that they also do not exist on official Servers as you can see in the official wiki.

I could technically Change the weapon type "SWORD" to "ANCIENTSWORD" which would probably allow to use the kamael skills. But then a Titan class would have his Problems of using the weapon since it's an ancient sword only for kamaels. So once again, I added all available weapons, others do not exist...

Sorry for my late answer
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 04:24:48 PM by Lin2Marduk »
Wir nützen L2J, unterstütze das Projekt! / We use L2J, support this project!

Offline danielder

• Ragna Orc Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2016, 08:00:31 PM »
Hi, I understand, and I also saw that Kamael weapons are not a part of dragon claw weapons in the official game either.

Thank you for your hard work, we were really looking forward to the Top-Grade Weapons!

Offline Lin2Marduk

• Administrator
  • Balrog of Destruction
    • View Profile
    • Lin2Century
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2016, 05:51:26 PM »
Hello

Antharas Avenger, the blunt gives the Increased damage to dragons passive, but it doesn't apply, meaning it doesn't actually increase the damage to dragons.
This can actually not be the case since all the weapons (of the same grade) have the same skills. I did not create a skill for every weapon. I just looked into the files, they are allright.

Antharas Fighter, the hand-to-hand weapon cannot be strenghtened with attribute stones.
Tested ingame, works fine for me

Offline BioHazard

• Cat's Eye Bandit
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2017, 09:06:45 AM »
Tell me please, from which monsters exactly i can drop this items?:

Claws of Black Dragon Piece: 130
Refined Red Dragon Blood: 1 < ---------- Especially interesting about these
Refined Blue Dragon Blood: 1 < ---------- Especially interesting about these
Large Dragon Bone: 75

Offline Lin2Marduk

• Administrator
  • Balrog of Destruction
    • View Profile
    • Lin2Century
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2017, 11:25:09 AM »
Claws of Black Dragon Pieces + Large Dragon Bone can be farmed from all Mobs within Dragon Valley and Antharas lair. The stronger the Mobs, the higher the Chance. So there is a tendency of higher chances the deeper you go into antharas lair.

The Dragon Bloods can be gathered through the quest "Refined Dragon Blood". This quest can be obtained through the NPC Separate Soul in Hunters Village and in some spots in Dragon Valley and Antharas Lair

Offline Lin2Marduk

• Administrator
  • Balrog of Destruction
    • View Profile
    • Lin2Century
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2017, 09:16:37 PM »
First post updated.

From today on, all Monsters within the Forge of the Gods have a chance to drop "Claws of Black Dragon Piece" and "Large Dragon Bone". However, because their level is lower and their strength is clearly below the ones from Dragon Valley and Antharas Lair, the dropchance is far lower. This farming zone is meant for newer players that have not yet the capability to farm the items inside DV / AL but who are interested in these weapons 8)

Offline danielder

• Ragna Orc Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2017, 11:21:27 PM »
Great idea! Thanks for still updating/improving the server regularly!

Offline Lin2Marduk

• Administrator
  • Balrog of Destruction
    • View Profile
    • Lin2Century
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2017, 08:46:33 PM »
First post updated.

From tomorrow on, you can farm "Claws of Black Dragon Piece" and "Large Dragon Bone" from all Monsters inside the Seed of Annihilation (SOA). The chance is slightly higher in comparison to the monsters in AL because they are slightly stronger

Offline danielder

• Ragna Orc Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2017, 08:41:18 AM »
Hi,

if I can make a suggestion, adding Gemstone S as well to Forge of Gods and Seed of Annihilation would make them an even more viable place to farm, in my opinion.  :)

Offline Lin2Marduk

• Administrator
  • Balrog of Destruction
    • View Profile
    • Lin2Century
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2017, 07:46:48 PM »
I thought about that myself already. But I don't want to do that for the moment. I am currently working ond bigger Projects, maybe current Things will change too a bit. Seperate post will follow.

Offline danielder

• Ragna Orc Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2017, 08:13:08 PM »
Great to hear, keep the updates coming!  ;D Loving the server being updated regularly!