Author Topic: my last post  (Read 5888 times)

Offline BioHazard

• Cat's Eye Bandit
    • View Profile
my last post
« on: July 04, 2017, 08:08:03 PM »
All this is my last post on this forum and the last time I logged on to the server.
On the one hand, I understand GM - buying a bad build of L2J server, he do not want to spend even more money on a new one ... and it's unreal to redo the whole program code. We are all living people and to deny some obvious facts - it is naturally possible (with the fact that there is no way to fix it)
But I get pissed off when we are considered noob's, who know nothing about the game! We have been playing for more than TEN years! Played on official servers with C1 chronicles. Therefore, I found the time when only sieged the sieges of forts, found the time of innovation and fix bugs. That's why I 100% know when something does not work like a nada, regardless of the server platform !!! And I do not think so alone.

Next point: a bug that killed the economy (if it was even here at all).
*** do sarcasm: Although it's not a bug! After all, GM himself set up a store!
** then the story of the literate gnome:
*Once the Dwarf appeared S crustal. The dwarf wants to sell it profitably !!! This crystal he buys NPC for 12.500 adena. This little gnome. Gnome is cunning and knows mathematics. And GM does not know! The dwarf knows what a geometric progression is, but the GM does not know. So the dwarf changes 1 S crustall to as much as 5 A crustalls, and then those 5 A crustalls on as many as 25 B crustalls is not everything !! 25 B crustalls changes to 125 C crustalls. But the maximum profit if 125 C crustalls is exchanged for 625 D crustalls. And now as many as 203,125 adena clean! Well now it's a little thing: knocking out a monster, buying at an auction, getting a staff S / S80 / S84 for a prisoner yoga or a cannon and "dealing in a hat"!

And now the dwarf in the top three of the richest on the server !!!! U ha haha ... it's a sadly that he should leave, because adena is worthless, but there is no economy at all, there is no one to trade ... eh

A couple of thoughts about the balance of the server: Dragon weapons are good, but the lack of dragon armor is out of hand badly! In addition, such weapons of the highest level kills almost any RB in one snout (face) !!! This is an imbalance!

*** Then a fairy tale about a small, but very proud clan:
"Once upon a time in the cold winter season ..." appeared on the server lin2century one small, but very proud clan. And they came on Friday night and played until everyone became a 76th lvl and while raising the clan right up to level 5! And they decided to seize the fort in a wave of courage ... but that was not it. Forts live by their own rules and can not be captured ... Well, let ... a small, but very proud clan decided to grab the whole castle! Anyway, there are "three cripples" on the server and you can not see the castle owners anywhere ... And it's Sunday, a great siege ... And a small but very proud clan left, let's warm up, but in full strength.
 - Slan leader: "Do not urinate in the compote! There's only one defender! Fight my brave warriors! :)"
 Oh, if they knew the stern balance of this server ... The whole party fell with one massive plume for 15 million damage ...
And they decided not to stay home !!! .... and go to a more "direct server";)
Fairy tales end ***
The moral of this tale is this: New players will have to experience the usual strikes for 15-20 million damage !!! All the pain and humiliation ... It does not benefit the server! Which - x4 raiting. It instantly repels any desire to play further (and some people do not like to go on forums at all)

Therefore, all for now! I bow down and under the accident I leave the stage ... Here one guy says that the settlers need my help ... *

Offline Lin2Marduk

• Administrator
  • Balrog of Destruction
    • View Profile
    • Lin2Century
Re: my last post
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 09:47:28 PM »
Before I answer your post let me ask you something. Why is that you are always so damn critical and aggressiv when posting someething in the Forum? Dont you think you should adapt your writing style a bit. You Play here for free, the game itself is for free. I dont use that as an excuse to do nothing. But still I try my best. Do you think Im more willing to help if you write like that all the time with all the "!!!!!" and stuff?

On the one hand, I understand GM - buying a bad build of L2J server, he do not want to spend even more money on a new one ... and it's unreal to redo the whole program code
I dont write the code myself. The source is based on the community Project of l2j. Codes are made in a professional way, things are tested and THEN if everything is ok added to the Content. The last merge is currently a bit old. But we cannot force that.

But I get pissed off when we are considered noob's, who know nothing about the game! We have been playing for more than TEN years!
You are implying things that are not true. No one said you're a noob. Not we from staff nor other Players. You just say that out of the blue.

This little gnome. Gnome is cunning and knows mathematics. And GM does not know!
A Ridiculous exaggeration. Yes Im dumb. 2 + 2 = 7, right? Im happy to have you (Attention sarcasm). This has nothing to do with knowing mathematics or being clever. I simply didnt see it so far. Thanks for telling me. A Server also lives from Players giving them Feedback if they see something that may not be right. I cannot test every single Detail and trade off in the game. I did Change the Prices now.

A couple of thoughts about the balance of the server: Dragon weapons are good, but the lack of dragon armor is out of hand badly! In addition, such weapons of the highest level kills almost any RB in one snout (face) !!! This is an imbalance!

I am so sorry. I know it was a really bad idea to add them.... :-\ Seriously, I just wanted to offer you something unique, even from another chronicle! I know they are strong, but you have to do a lot of work for them. Or have you reached already the highest Level of them? If so, let me know the trick please. Unfortunately there are no better armors right now, im Aware of that. Last week i checked again if the god armors (R99 etc.) are available as well. But thats not the case, sadly. I can also not just double or tripple the power of raidbosses. That will affect other Players without such a weapon in a disadvantageous way.

Once upon a time in the cold winter season ..." appeared on the server lin2century one small, but very proud clan. And they came on Friday night and played until everyone became a 76th lvl and while raising the clan right up to level 5! And they decided to seize the fort in a wave of courage ... but that was not it. Forts live by their own rules and can not be captured ...
Another exaggeration. Once again i refer to my other post that clearly Shows that a fortress can be taken over withotu any Client or texture Errors....You are the very first one haveing that Problem.

Did you do a clean NEW Installation of the game Client as i suggested you? Yes or no? You are not the first one having a old Client Version, or a System Folder full of trash of other custom Servers that affect your game in a negative way.

I'm sad to read such Topics. Generally I'm willing to discuss and trying the best I can with the spare time I have. I still wish you can enjoy the game and the Server.

Wir nützen L2J, unterstütze das Projekt! / We use L2J, support this project!