Author Topic: If you had one wish...  (Read 8052 times)

Offline Lin2Marduk

• Administrator
  • Balrog of Destruction
    • View Profile
    • Lin2Century
If you had one wish...
« on: November 19, 2017, 03:53:58 PM »
Hi folks

As my title implies "If you had one wish...." I would like to know what it would be? Of course I am talking about Lineage II especially our Server LinIICentury ;) Tell me guys, if you had one wish, what would you wish for?

Now don't write Things such as "I want to farm dragon weapons easier" etc. I am not looking for that stuff. Think about Features on/around the servers. New items? New raidbosses? New Features? Write everything that Comes into your mind. There is no right or wrong.

I'm looking Forward for some ideas and I will read everything carefully. But obviously I cannot garantue to implement all the Things you want to. I'm currently in a hard working process for our next big update. And I have already tons of ideas what I would like to add or change. But every Feature has to fit in the server and Needs hours and hours of work.

Now tell me what you think  8)
Wir nützen L2J, unterstütze das Projekt! / We use L2J, support this project!

Offline danielder

• Ragna Orc Overlord
    • View Profile
Re: If you had one wish...
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 07:49:38 PM »
1;

Definitely new Raidbosses, or buffing some low level Raidbosses to 85 that are not being hunted anyway. Reward is not the main point here, it would just be nice to kill different bosses and not just the same ones over and over again.

2;

Stronger champion mobs, they could be all made to be really strong, just make them passive so they don't hunt solo players down.

3;

Maybe make an unused farming area level 85? With really strong mobs that need to be hunted in parties.

4;

Better Olympiad rewards, or some new form of PvP event?

Basically, all of these have one common thing, they are endgame content, from which the game could use more of, most MMO's do this well, but in Lineage 2 you just run out of stuff to do after a while.

As you said, these are just ideas, I'll try to come up with more! Also, I don't expect these to be implemented just because I wrote about them, but I think these are some good basic ideas to go by.  :)

Regards,
Danielder

Offline Hayate

• Ragna Orc Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 03:46:45 PM »
Hello

First of all, thank you for asking. Because it's important :) I have also ideas bust of them were said already Danielder.

Champions Mobs, raidbosses, maybe new armors since we have new weapons (dragon claw)? I dont know if this possible though. Ehm what else? Yeah ist basically new end game content. Kind of offering something new to explore :)

Kind regards
Hayate

Offline danielder

• Ragna Orc Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 08:24:53 AM »
Couldn't agree more with Hayate, Dragon Claw Weapons are really cool but they completely changed the game's balance when it comes to PvP. Maybe new, much stronger armor could bring it back.
However, I still think that the best way to PvP would be without these weapons, which I why I support them being unavailable in Olympiad.
Now if only Olympiad had some worthy rewards for people that have reached everything else, we would be able to enjoy PvP once more.

Regards,
Danielder

Offline Lin2Marduk

• Administrator
  • Balrog of Destruction
    • View Profile
    • Lin2Century
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 11:15:50 AM »
Thank you for your feedbacks so far.

which I why I support them being unavailable in Olympiad.
This should be the case from the very beginning when I added the dragon weapons. You cannot use them in olympic matches. It is blocked.

The next update will bring several Things to the server and it is inevitable that the dragon weapons will be changed a bit as well. But there is still a lot of work to do, stay tuned.

Offline IvanIvanov

• Young Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 09:02:13 PM »
Hello!! I think that at this moment is a terribly big hunger for a server on which Bot is allowed.
I am convinced that this will attract hundreds of new players and will have everything you dream, pvp ,siege, olympiad.....

Offline Lin2Marduk

• Administrator
  • Balrog of Destruction
    • View Profile
    • Lin2Century
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 09:53:44 PM »
So to understand you correctly. You would wish to allow bot programs such as L2Walker?

Offline IvanIvanov

• Young Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2018, 09:17:51 AM »
Yes! There is a large group of people who want this!
With a good ad, the server will be filled in less than a month

Offline Garotta

• Young Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2018, 09:52:54 AM »
Hello, first let me say I used to play here few years ago. I admire the effort you did to keep the server running, through all this time. Now ,just wanted to add 3 facts to the commnet above (yes, he is my friend and he also played with me here.)Recently we used to play to a server with bots allowed.This was the ONLY one avalbale with such rules on the Internet we found(Im not gonna mension names, google it or msg me if u are curious about details). At this point the server closed (donno the real reason behid it), but it left a huge amount of players without a server with the same rule conditions.As u can guess, a gap opened in our souls for that same or similar server.We started to search and HERE IS THE INTRESTING PART!!!(this will save you some time to search, or do it if u dont believe me).After spending about a week to search for such a server I realised 3 facts:

1.There isnt a server where bot is allowed at this point.

2. The world is full of servers with great anti-bot defence and zero or close to zero population.

3.Found at least 6 forums where people desperatly asking for server with bots allowed.

So , inmo this will attract alot of ppl.

P.S. The server on which we used to play , was probably more full with active players(not counting the bots) than 90% of the servers where it is forbidden.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 10:17:01 AM by Garotta »