Author Topic: [DONE] Event clarity  (Read 5033 times)

Offline danielder

• Ragna Orc Overlord
    • View Profile
[DONE] Event clarity
« on: March 11, 2016, 12:12:38 PM »
Hello everyone, I've been playing on the server for a while now, and I really enjoy the custom features, they really make the game less of a grind.
Most Events are pretty straightforward and tell me everything I need to know, from obtaining the event items to the prize list, which is great, as they set a goal for me.

Sadly this is not the case for a few events, so I would like to ask a few things regarding to them.

1;  Tokens of Love - where can I obtain them? Only through Yogi, or is there another way?

2; Letter event - what do the boxes contain? Is it random? Are some boxes more valuable than others?

3; TvT event - what does the TvT box contain? I could never test it since I'm the only one registering for the TvT.

These are the questions from the top of my head right now, I'm sure I've left out a few, but these are the most important to me, next to the Olympiad, but I'll leave that for another time, since that's a more complicated issue.

Thank you for your time!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 05:36:08 PM by Lin2Marduk »

Offline Lin2Marduk

• Administrator
  • Balrog of Destruction
    • View Profile
    • Lin2Century
Re: Event clarity
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 11:24:08 PM »
Hello danieleder

Thank you for your intrest in our Server and It's good to hear that you like it :)

To answer your questions, let me give you some more Information.

1. Token of Love
They can be obtained through Yogi, TvT Event (permanent) and GM Events (from time to time)

2. Letter Event
The letter boxes contain various items (scrolls, shots, adena, ancient adena, cloaks, ancient & divine scrolls, Boss jewels etc.)
I have begun to REwrite the Posts about that stuff in the guide section. The post for the letter Event and TvT Event is not written yet. There you will find (I hope soon) a description which box contains which items).

3. TvT Event
Same here, post will follow, hope you can wait a bit longer.

Lin2Marduk
Wir nützen L2J, unterstütze das Projekt! / We use L2J, support this project!

Offline danielder

• Ragna Orc Overlord
    • View Profile
Re: Event clarity
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 02:37:34 PM »
Thank you for the quick and thorough answer, I'm looking forward to the guides!