Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 6138 times)

Offline Lombard

• Young Fox
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: October 30, 2016, 03:35:25 PM »
Hi everyone :)

I'm looking for a new server and I have some questions I hope someone could answer.  I played on a Freya server for the last four years, so I'm excited to try hi5 again.  I see that they offer a form of character transfers, I was wondering if it was only one per player, or if I could do so with a main and a buffer to get a head start?  Or maybe someone could tell me how the buff system works here.  There's no active link for server info on the main webpage, so I can't see the rates and things of the server.  I'm American and am having trouble finding a server with players in a similar time zone.  I'm currently trying a Gracia Epilogue server and I can tell it's not a good match for me.  I don't want to play L2 solo.  Are there are lot of international clans actively recruiting? 

Also, is there a lot of people online?  I don't mind a small player base because there's always room to grow but it would be nice to know what to expect.

I'm 30 years old and have played L2 since the launch of their opened BETA up until they released GoD.  After GoD I've been on various private servers, but never a hi5.  I think it will be fun to experience it again. 

Thanks for your time!

Offline Lin2Marduk

• Administrator
  • Balrog of Destruction
    • View Profile
    • Lin2Century
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 06:14:50 PM »
Hello Lombard

I'm glad that you are asking things and giving us the Chance to answer ;) Good to see that you are in a way intrested in our Server. I'm trying to give you the answers to clarify your unsureness.

Character transfer
I'd like to give you a link where it is described on our Homepage (http://lin2century.ch/en/home.php, page 4 on the bottom) You can get 3 characters with a different Level and different items. So yes you can your main character as well as your buffer. It is limited to 1 Transfer (with 3 chars) per Person.

Buff System:
We have an NPC buffer with 30 minutes buffs. You can choose them individually by categories (i.e. Dances, Songs etc.) or with a scheme (figher, buffer). Here is also a detailed description: http://lin2century.ch/forum/index.php?topic=87.0

Main Information:
There's no active link for server info on the main webpage, so I can't see the rates and things of the server.
Well it USED to be there...somewhere...let me see...ah there is it! :) http://lin2century.ch/en/features.php

Community
Also, is there a lot of people online?
I'm always honest in this matter. We are a small community. The Thing is that it's Kind of a devils circle. Because ppl see the small community they don't join us. And because they don't join us, we cannot grow  :o You know what I'm trying to explain? But we have some new Players since one or two month. I would say there are about 5-6 online. And I don't see the Point of lying to you, because you will find out sooner or later. My Slogan is: Quality > Quantity

I'm 30 years old and have played L2 since the launch of their opened BETA up until they released GoD.
That's great News! I myself Play it since C3  8)

If you have other questions or Need more clarifications let me know here. If you decide to try it out with the character Transfer, just write us an email to staff@lin2century.ch

Lin2Marduk

« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 06:15:28 PM by Lin2Marduk »
Wir nützen L2J, unterstütze das Projekt! / We use L2J, support this project!

Offline Lombard

• Young Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 07:17:37 PM »
Thanks so much for the honest answers!  I did managed to find some of those links once I got on my PC, it seems my tablet was my problem.  I don't mind a small community at all.  I GMd for four years on a small server, I think our peek number was around 200 active people.  I always said the same thing, if people don't give it a shot, the server can never grow!

I'm looking forward to trying your server as a carefree player, and I'm hoping to see it grow!

Offline BioHazard

• Cat's Eye Bandit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 03:11:48 PM »
About the devil's circle:

let's do that:

Offline Hayate

• Ragna Orc Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 07:23:17 PM »