Author Topic: Important, urgent!  (Read 4948 times)

Offline BioHazard

• Cat's Eye Bandit
    • View Profile
Important, urgent!
« on: May 30, 2017, 11:13:20 AM »
On the main page of the site is still worthwhile about the past event (Ostern / Eastern / Pâques, April 27, it is over 2017)! This is unacceptable, I beg you to remove and deliver a welcome speech to new players or talk about the project. &
I think you should update all the GM topics so that they will be listed in 2017. Because it looks more attractive to new players.

P.S.
It is very important for me to know whether you follow the project! please reply!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 01:00:40 PM by BioHazard »

Offline Lin2Marduk

• Administrator
  • Balrog of Destruction
    • View Profile
    • Lin2Century
Re: Important, urgent!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 08:40:05 PM »
Good evening BioHazard

First of all, welcome on Lin2Century! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I try to have current Infos on the main page. I know that it's not a good Reputation for a Server with old News. But the last Topic was from April this year so I don't see a Problem there. I see what i can write there...

Yes I will follow the Project. The reason of less Players was never a reason to shut down the Server or make a wipe. The reason why I wasn't online the last days/weeks is because I had a car accident. It's is nothing serious but It takes a lot of time to recover and a lot of Patience.

I will answer all your Topics, just be Patience a give me some time. Since I'm working everyday around 9 hours, the only Option I have is in th evening.

Lin2Marduk
Wir nützen L2J, unterstütze das Projekt! / We use L2J, support this project!

Offline BioHazard

• Cat's Eye Bandit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 11:52:52 AM »
I wish you a speedy recovery :) and solve all the problems :)
I also work and go to the game usually in the evening.
Thank you for your attention and for being with us! 8)
I see some problem for new players: many people are depressed by the presence of too much boost of "old players" and this can alienate some from the game on our server. Of course, with time newcomers will achieve the same result, and maybe more, but at first it gives an unpleasant slump. Anything to do about this for GM is problematic, as far as I know! But we can ask "old men" not to show off their successes at least a couple of weeks. And to put efforts to help beginners, business and advice.
P.S. I look forward to your posts, answers and events :)
P.P.S. Now it's summer for vacation people, for schoolchildren and students vacation - that is now just the right time for expanding online :) Think about the Russian-speaking players and our L2 tops - we have quite a few good long-term projects and a lot of people are looking for a server for themselves And friends.

Offline Hayate

• Ragna Orc Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 08:41:22 PM »
But we can ask "old men" not to show off their successes at least a couple of weeks.

Well I know what you mean, Kind of. But it's so easy to gather things here. It's just a matter of time. It's not the case that the "old" ones are hunting down the newbies in pk situations or so  ;D What am I supposed to do? Hide somewhere?  :P

Regards
Hayate

Offline BioHazard

• Cat's Eye Bandit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 08:23:44 AM »
For starters we need to get "newbies" and then we'll decide what to do with the over boost ;)
And I had in mind enchanted guns at +31 (or after buns, They do not have?) ;)