Author Topic: Whot we can do!  (Read 4750 times)

Offline BioHazard

• Cat's Eye Bandit
    • View Profile
Whot we can do!
« on: May 30, 2017, 03:57:08 PM »
Dear GM and players i'm new player & i need your Attention.
My brother and I came to your server a few days ago. We saw 2 living people and the 1st merchant in giran. But despite this decided to stay here. I wrote several posts on the form, and required your attention :)
Together we will be able to raise online above 5 people;) And it's not just off-trailers, but in glosses and activity on the forum and The server itself.
We were in the Russian project for 6 years in a row! The first 2 years online was under 6 thousand people, then he began to gradually fade. And we rolled down to 15 people playing on Sundays on sieges. But then having made efforts, we were able to grow up to 100 people playing every day, and then up to 1000 people. Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever and the server has been shut down, and because of the lack of enthusiasm of the GM themselves, people still remember the past battles and campaigns with nostalgia. I think we will be able to repeat this growth here (although the Russian mentality is somewhat different from the European one)
Our task is to "hook" new people.
A couple of thoughts about what to do and do together:
The most banal and simple are the voices on the forums (I have a dynamic IP, and I can do about 2-10 voices a day, it is quite legal and helps move the server up in the top) and off traders (moreover, it is desirable to update the information about the server and add, and Traders - already have and do not sell junk and more less useful things)
Then you need to revive the forum, update all the topics, so that the date was fresh. To do new topics (we are already working on this), you can even create twink accounts - this is a necessary trick for new people to see the activity on the forum and the number of participants / posts.
Then it is worth organizing 2-3 re-opening for several months to fuel online fresh people. Beginners can give out runes of experience for a short time and other temporary bonuses as hats or different cookies. And on the main page you need to post an announcement of rediscovery. About you will have to inform not only European l2-top but also Russian, Ukrainian, etc. (The more - the more people will come)
Also you need your presence right in the game, at least on weekends and in the evening - in giran or near new players! People love attention and they will flatter it.
I think if we go this way, then after a while online will grow!
P.S. While we get pleasure from the game we will stay with you, and it does not matter if there are any onlays, bugs or other :)

Offline Hayate

• Ragna Orc Overlord
    • View Profile
Re: Whot we can do!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 09:13:07 PM »
Hi Biohazard

Welcome too to Lin2Century :)

Regards
Hayate