Author Topic: Ex3cut0rz  (Read 5996 times)

Offline Hayate

• Ragna Orc Overlord
    • View Profile
Ex3cut0rz
« on: June 04, 2017, 10:22:20 AM »
Hi Folks

I also want to take that opportunity to present my Clan as well  ;D Therefore let me give you the important Information you Need:

First of all, there is actually everyone welcome in our clan. If you know the game and Show interesent just contact us in game or in the Forum.

Clanname: Ex3cut0rz
Level: 11
Alliance: GoldenEmpire

Clanhall:
Moonstone Hall (with all Features activated at it fullest extent)
We also have a WH and Grocer NPC in it.

Castle:
Aden Castle

Territores:
Currently our own and others

Skills:
When joining us you get a strong boost from our clan skills. We learned them all up to Level 11! But that's not enough. I managed to learn all squad skills that were available for the main branch of the clan.

What is our Goal?:
It's simple. Having fun and enjoy the game. Doesn't matter if it's raiding, farming or doing pvp. We help each other grow. We have a full WH with thousands of keymats and mats to craft helpful things such as weapons and armors. I don't want to brag but my knowledge about Lineage 2 goes back to C3 so I know a lot about the game itself and it's Features. That may be helpful as well.

Try it out!  ;)

Regards
Hayate

« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 10:23:40 AM by Hayate »

Offline BioHazard

• Cat's Eye Bandit
    • View Profile
Re: Ex3cut0rz
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 02:04:09 PM »
I am with my brother in your clan) the clan-kills is in fact more than I expected. You regularly get into the game, which is very commendable!
P.S. I hope that your aliyans will "give" some ones of the castles (that under your tween-clans) to new clans.

Offline Hayate

• Ragna Orc Overlord
    • View Profile
Re: Ex3cut0rz
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 07:25:01 PM »
I dont know what "aliyan" means...But i dont have a twink clan. All those other Castles belong to other Clans, they are not mine  ;)